Department: Media Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager Position: Full-time, Salary
Calling all lyrical masters, storytellers and word whisperers. We have a place for you to spread the good word as you feed your love of language, syntax and strategic thinking.
Our ideal candidate is all about pairing their passion for digital advertising with exceptional writing skills to create work that’s compelling, inspiring and engaging. If you feel comfortable brainstorming, concepting, storyboarding and strategizing for digital marketing initiatives, then we need to hear from you.
- Attention to detail
- Passion for social media storytelling
- Self-starter, highly collaborative and a team player ready to move fast and continuously learn
- Ability to track, report and analyze KPIs to drive content strategy
- Design skills are a plus for the creation of digital ads and social media posts
- Ability to adapt writing to various brands, audiences, objectives, channels, etc.
- Work as a member of the media team to conceptualize solutions that align with strategic direction
- Thoroughly research each client to ensure the ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects (i.e. Facebook ads, LinkedIn posts, email campaigns)
- Ability to write and proofread in AP Style
- Knowledge in social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Staying up-to-date on trends and changes in the digital media industry
- Understand social media metrics, interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of campaigns
- A clear understanding of the full spectrum of a marketing campaign and the role you play in making it a success
- Proofreading copy/layouts/proposals as needed from the account service department
- Email Marketing Platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.)
- CRMs (HubSpot, SharpSpring, Salesforce, etc.)
- CMS (WordPress)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- BA/BS degree (marketing, journalism or similar field)
- 1–3 years experience in copywriting for digital marketing
How To Apply
Include your name and ”Digital Copywriter” in the subject line. Digital writing samples are required for consideration.
The Karma Group is a full-service marketing agency with a commitment to make good things happen. Located in Green Bay, Wis. with remote options available.
The Karma Group is an equal opportunity employer.