Department: Media Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager Position: Full-time, Salary
Are you someone who is passionate about creating digital art that inspires … action? At The Karma Group, you’ll be able to map out the look and feel of the content that people view and interact with online.
Our ideal designer will deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative for multimedia projects, including digital advertising, websites, mobile apps, animation, social media and email. If you feel comfortable brainstorming, concepting, storyboarding and strategizing for digital marketing initiatives, then we need to hear from you.
- Attention to detail
- Passion for digital media that gets results
- Self-starter, highly collaborative and a team player ready to move fast and continuously learn
- Digital Marketing
- Knowledge in the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Animate)
- Be able to both faithfully execute designs off an established look and feel, and create original design work
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Help prepare and maintain brand guidelines (i.e. website style guide, digital ad templates)
- A clear understanding of the full spectrum of a marketing campaign and the role you play in making it a success
- Work as a member of the media team to conceptualize solutions that align with strategic direction
- Thoroughly research each client to ensure the ability to design on-target layouts for assigned projects (i.e. Facebook ads, LinkedIn posts, email campaigns, landing pages)
- Staying up-to-date on trends and changes in the digital media industry
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics and digital art with a sensitivity to typography, color and layout
- Basic understanding of video production/editing and photo manipulation
- Knowledge in social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Understand social media metrics, interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to create responsive/mobile-first wireframes and mockups that demonstrate the user experience to both the internal and external teams
- Work in tandem with the web development team to ensure all functionality and design is meeting client expectations
Preferred Program Knowledge
- CMS (WordPress)
- Email Marketing Platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.)
- CRMs (HubSpot, SharpSpring, Salesforce, etc.)
- BA/BS degree (marketing, graphic design or similar field)
- 2–4 years experience in design for digital marketing
How To Apply
Include your name and ”Digital Designer” in the subject line. An online portfolio is required for consideration.
The Karma Group is a full-service marketing agency with a commitment to make good things happen. Located in Green Bay, Wis. with remote options available.
The Karma Group is an equal opportunity employer.